It’s at the heart of what we do. It's who we are.
Our library of history-makers spotlights leaders making the world a better place. WS Cares supports their progress and fosters greater equality, justice and happiness for all through our WomanScape platform.
When you read our WS Magazine, we’ll donate 20% of subscription fees to programs satisfying the UN’s sustainability goals for equity, the environment and economics. More specifically, we’ll help to:
- Eradicate poverty and promote educational prosperity and equity for women and girls;
- Protect the sustainability of our natural world and its environmental resources; and,
- Utilize our financial and media resources to advance social good.
WS Cares Projects
- Kilimanjaro climb for Rett Syndrome
- Global ambassadorship for Educating Girls in Rural China (EGRC)
- Health and welfare Initiative for Indigenous Canadians
Health and welfare Initiative for Indigenous Canadians
Military veterans & families (WS 100 km Arctic trek for True Patriot Love that raised over $1 million
While many of our stories on WS are free, our WS quarterly magazines provide the subscription revenue to help much-needed programs and initiatives.
Reading WS Magazine is free for everyone online, but when you subscribe to receiving a print edition for your home you quickly realize it’s more than a magazine.
It’s a perfectly bound and printed volume of inspirational people from all over the world.