Generations of progress are the intersection of opportunity, ideas and people building change.
At WomanScape, we embrace new ideas an opportunities for development. We recognize that affecting change in the outside world is only possible when we strive to be the living embodiment of our WomanScape values.
To this end, we are grateful for the bold visionaries and hardworking members of our team which include,
- Alex HiltonI manage our Technology and Art departments and occasionally they let me write stories here on WS.
- Alex RoseAlex Rose is a biologist, diver, musician, and underwater photographer. She is the Science Editor and principle writer for Ocean Geographic Magazine, as well as the Managing Editor of Ocean Geographic Explorers. Alex founded her own company, Blue Ring, in 2017 to create a new method of ocean conservation accessible to and inclusive of everyone who wants to better understand and protect our seas. She is also a professional violinist and composes original works to accompany water-themed productions. Her driving goal is to find ways to protect our world’s precious marine habitats through diving, writing, photography, education, and research.
- Alexandria MeineckeAlexandria is an editorial consultant and nonfiction writer based out of West Palm Beach, Florida. She obtained a BA at the University of San Francisco before expanding her work in experimental essays at Lancaster University. There she was awarded a distinction for her MA in Creative Writing. Previous work has appeared in 7x7 Magazine, Blasting News U.S., and The Ignatian.
- Arica HiltonArica is a Chicago-based, multi-media artist born on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey. She studied architecture & design and has worked as a gallerist, interior designer, poet and artist since 1985. Formerly the president of the board of the Poetry Center of Chicago, she was voted one of the LIT 50: Who Really Books in Chicago by New City. Her works have been featured in numerous magazines and publications including Huffington Post, Chicago Tribune, Crain’s Chicago Business and Astronomy Magazine.
- Audrey KallenbergerAudrey Kallenberger—American-born creative consultant, with degrees in International Area Studies and Political Theory, writes about wellness and mental health in her series “Piece of Her Mind.” Audrey Kallenberger is a writer, creative consultant, actress, and proud loudmouth. After spending the last 12 years living in Western Massachusetts and Brooklyn, she recently returned to her hometown of Tulsa, Oklahoma to focus on writing. Her passions include photography, any and all travel, yoga, cooking, and holistic wellness. Audrey believes joy is in the details: she loves a glossy manicure, eating fresh Lebanese food, and listening to Nina Simone in her car with the windows rolled down. Profile Photo by: George Baier IV
- Elsa PastellePastelle is a life coach who works with a team of experts at Pastelle Consultancy. Together, they provide clients with the skills and confidence to find love. Whether its self-love or finding a partner, Pastelle tackles impediments that stop people from achieving this fundamental universal goal in every culture. Born and raised in Cameroon, Pastelle moved to Paris as a teenager before settling in London, England. She is a hopeless romantic and intrepid traveler who enjoys befriending and working with people from all four corners of the globe. Elsa Pastelle – Cameron-born, Paris-raised and London-based consultant writing about how love and relationships in her series “The Love Coach”
- Felicia GimzaFelicia Gimza is an award-winning, certified, interior decorator and founder of The Expert Touch Interiors. Felicia prides herself on her fearless approach and commitment to pleasing the wonderful clients she serves. Seeing their faces when a room goes from drab to fab keeps her energized and loving life. For Felicia, each day is a journey with the next one waiting to happen.
- Fiona GogginsSelf-proclaimed Queen Fifi was born Fiona of the House Goggins (sigil: Jellyfish. Largely transparent; mildly amusing, occasionally toxic;). She brings a comic style and passionate voice to her writing, schooled by her Bachelor’s degree in International Studies and Masters in Human Rights Law and Policy.
- Georgia SimmerlingGeorgia Simmerling is Canada's only 3x multi-sport Olympian. She is a bronze medalist from the 2016 Rio Summer Olympics. Simmerling had qualified for the Canadian Olympic Team for the Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea until sidelined by a sudden injury. Georga is an accomplished speaker, published writer and Wonder Woman using her willpower to overcome anything she sets her mind to while using her transformative leadership skills to inspire women around the world. Georgia is a west coast Canadian girl. She loves yoga maybe more than she does lifting weights, as well as cooking healthy meals, and spending her time outdoors.