Most of us struggle with uncertainty despite knowing the greatest achievements in life are often realized when we leave our comfort zone. Think about that for a second.
How do we mitigate risk and harness the success that comes from being unafraid to fail?
WS Changemaker of the Week
Mariette Hélène Delangle, aka Hellè Nice, was an exotic dancer turned race car driver, who literally put the “pedal to the metal” in answering this question. She was unafraid to fail and built a life of constant reinvention. Does this sound like you? If not, what’s stopping you?
Her life was filled with greatness and failures – from winning the Women’s Grand Prix Championship Car Race in France in 1929 to experiencing one of the most horrific crashes in racing history; it nearly killed her in the 1936 Säo Paulo Grand Prix. Read her story HERE.
Helle’s is one of many stories you’ll enjoy in our new ENGINES, Volume 6. Entertaining, visually-spectacular and filled with unique ways to re-imagine your own life, you can read it online as well as all our digital stories on ENGINES for only $2.99 – less than the price of a cup of Starbucks coffee!
This purchase gives you an all-access pass for reading WomanScape articles each quarter until our next release in November. We guarantee that reading it will inspire you to believe anything is possible! Fans are already saying:
“It’s the most stunning magazine I’ve ever seen!”
“These unique stories speak to my heart and help me overcome my fears about our future.”
The NEW WomanScape
Our new website is officially launched. It’s more user-friendly and offers new features over the coming months. But there are a few things you’ll need to know:
- You’ll have to LOGIN to your WS account at WomanScape.com using your email to continue to read our content;
- If you forgot your account password, hit the “forgot password” button and you’ll be able to create a new one (if you have any trouble please reach out to us at info@WomanScape.com);
- As a loyal subscriber, you’ll receive free access to special content but our new model will increase support for WS Cares (20% are donated to changemaker organizations);
- If you purchase a quarterly digital magazine, this $2.99 includes your all-access pass to our volumes online. Read all the ENGINES stories online before it shows up at your door and enjoy extra content like extra photos not included in our volume.
- In case you missed last week’s article about Cristina Mittermeier from ENGINES, you’ll want to read her amazing story as a National Geographic photographer saving the planet.
Now you can access all of your past purchased volumes of WS right on our website, like our popular BLISS and CINEMATICS volumes to take us wherever you go! Moving forward, all WS digital issues are available at new cost-savings prices, for uninterrupted access to WomanScape’s online content.
- All-access digital copies ENGINES – $2.99
- Combo digital + printed single copy – $19.99 (Limited time)
Sipping on Stories
SUBSCRIBE to the Sipping On Stories website to bring our featured changemaker stories from ENGINES to live. This Thursday, we feature Sue Britton. She’s an award-winning Fintech innovator and entrepreneur who shares her challenges and triumphs as CEO of Fintech Growth Syndicate (FGS).
Also, check out Britton’s podcast The Disrupticons and hear her interview with Rose on our SOS website.
And finally, chat with Rose who goes LIVE every Wednesday at 6 p.m. CST / 7 p.m. EST on WomanScape’s Community Facebook Page.
As always, we are grateful for your support and send you blessings and wishes for good health and an inspired life. Have a great week ahead,
Rose & WomanScape Team