“Every living being is an engine geared to the wheelwork of the universe.” — N. Tesla
Welcome to ENGINES, our third quarterly digital and printed volume of 2020. It celebrates inspirational living and changemakers engineering progress with new ideas, discourse, innovation and leadership. Published with pride and purpose, it’s an opportunity to invest in change.
What’s behind this collection? Our most diverse and unique female-centric publications of storied engines of change, EVER!
What happens when you read ENGINES? You will…
- RELAX into the epic, beautiful designs and tabletop art. Download your copy to read on your iPad or place the printed collectable next to your bed so you can sip on the positive stories that will inspire you to believe you can do anything you dream.
- LEARN from our stories and writers like Arica Hilton, an award-winning environmentalist who has a unique lens on the work of world-renown National Geographic photographer, Cristina Mittermeier. A Mexican-born scientist turned conservation photographer, Arica shares her compelling work as a voice for the environment, Indigenous peoples and women and girls.
- HARNESS a more inspired lifestyle, surrounded by positivity and new advice columns that will help you to make more effective decision-making thanks to coaching experts, Jillian Maas Backman and Jan Bilgen; advice on financial literacy for women by industry expert and CEO, Tuula Jalasjaa; and advice on strategic business solutions for leaders by TedTalk producer/writer/speaker, Shemin Kruse.
WS Cares, our fundraising initiative, is also pleased to feature special guest writer, Cathy Matthews who shares three generations of environmental activism focused on reforesting the planet. TreesCO2 is a nonprofit endorsed by the United Nations and thanks to Cathy, her mother Kae, and twin daughters’ Kaitlin and Lauren, remarkable progress is being made.
Please encouraging friends and associates to purchase our digital or print collection and support TreesCO2, knowing 20% of our proceeds from this issue will go to this non-profit.
How to read WS ENGINES? We’ve made it super easy. You can purchase in 1 of 2 ways:
- Subscribe to our WomanScape.com website to access all of our content;
- Subscribe to a Digital copy of ENGINES for just $2.99 to have your collector magazine and All-Access Pass to all premium content on WomanScape.com for the rest of the year; OR
- Download the Digital copy of ENGINES + receive a single Print copy for $20.00 (plus mailing costs).
This Week’s WS Changemaker
Click HERE for early access to our celebrated changemaker article about, Timea Nagy. As a victim of human trafficking, Timea’s journey from Budapest to Toronto, Timea has now become a fierce leader for change. She is the CEO of a social enterprise company, providing advocacy, education and the training of law enforcement to help other victims.
Stay tuned next week to hear Timea in conversation with Rose on our new SIPPING ON STORIES Podcast! Visit our Sipping On Stories website to learn more and Hit that Subscribe button to follow us there, on social media and on your favorite podcast platform.
Season One of Sipping on Stories (SOS) features Rose in conversation with changemakers who have overcome great challenges and harnessed their passions for good. The first 3 episodes are live and include a trailer, Dr. Jay Kumar (Doctor of Happiness) and Dr. Bronwyn King (An Oncologist Fighting the Tobacco Industry).
We pray you make your life a timeless testimony to the possibilities for building a more just, equitable and healthier world. As always, we are grateful for your support and send our best wishes for a life well-lived,
Rose & WomanScape Team